Happy promise day

I can not promising that i will not fight with you
I can only promising that aftr every fight i will make you more smile

I can not promising that  Days will be not torrid,
I can only promising that in every torrid day i will stand like a tree and gives you a cold fragrance of air.

I can not promising that i will make you feel good everytime,
I can only promising that i will always disturb you when you feel bad and tell you some bad Jokes .

I can not promising that we will always together
I can only promising that i will never make feel you alone.

I can not promising that  i will be there to celebrate all your success
I can only promising that aftr evry failure
When you feel bad i will hold your hand and show you that shining stars which shine more in dark.

I can not promising that i will give u more time.
I can only promising that i will always give u a little more priority than any other job .

I Can Not Promising that i will Solve All Ur Problems,
I Can Only PromiseThat I Will Never Let You Face Them Alone,

Happy promise day

Comments