I really care for you

I Really Care About you.

It was 5.00pm when I was in lab performing A data structure program in c++, I had done half of my program but there was some error because of which it’s not running correctly ,I was really frustrated   because of two reasons first was that why my program is not running and second was its 5.10pm.

Time runs too fast when we need it its true, now it was 5.15 pm and I totally forget what I’m doing where I m and what to do, because I have bus.

As I travelled more than 50km every day, for just attained my collage. On that day my mood was not so good. But still I had to attained some of my important lectures so I was started my journey towards collage there were so many problems I had to faced. 1st was to change bus twice, and after that A huge fight with more than 65 peoples for getting a seat in the bus,
O god finally I did both.

In the bus there were so many girls and boys who also faced the same problems. Unfortunately I don’t know any of them .but there was a bound between us. The bound is bus yes that bus.

So there was 5.15pm and I had to leave the lab as early as possible. I told my teacher that I have done my half of program and reaming I will done in next practical.

After arranging my bag I was running like bullet train. Finally I was there at CENTERAL BUS STOP, but again my bad luck there was no bus for my destination. I asked one of my unknown friend and he told mi that there was no bus till 5.45.
I was really feel like why this is happing with me.

It was 5.40 and I saw my bus but this time there was a huge gigantic problem. the problem was crowed of approximately 60 peoples who also want to reserved seats for them.

Unfortunately I was too tired and not in good conditions, so I was unable to get the seat in the bus. Again the same question why this is happing with me, more than one and half hours journey how I can travelled I big question.

Then I saw a boy who was traveling with mi in the mornings bus.
I think, he had noticed me, O finally by little adjustment with another person I got a seat. I was thanking him from bottom of my heart. And when I started my conversion I was shocked he was deaf and dumb.

With the help of some actions I said thanks to him and he was also give some positive reactions, Maybe he was saying that we have to helped each other don’t say thanks.

My mind was stuck, I was totally speechless. And I forgotten everything .Just there was so many questions ware arise in my mind.
There were 40 to 50 peoples in the bus, when no one helping to each other, then why he helped me, I even don’t know his name his address nothing about him still he helped.

I amused myself watching his actions that he really care. He really care. He asked two to three times with his actions “Are you comfortable?” .

on that day I realised so many things.
Instead of giving your suggestions just helped the people when the need. Set your examples by your actions. Actions don’t need words.

We know many peoples in this world, some are also much closed to our heart. We spend too much time to know them correcting them, we expect more from them .but when the leave us alone in some problem we just think why with us or why that is happing with us.

The problem is not inside us actually it’s because we expect wrong things from wrong peoples ,spend our time with wrong people proving that is right but, it’s like expecting a seat from that 40 to 50 people who was physically normal but mentally not.

Don’t be a normal just be what you are. Don’t expect anything from a person whom you know from many years. Just do your best.

Say the world that you really care for it. Be a hero of someone’s story. Just don’t control yourself from helping someone just because you don’t know that person or he is not from your community.

Everything in your life will never be perfect, Face them do your best. Get yourself busy for care someone who really care for you.Noticed them /find them who really care for you.

Comments

Unknown said…
AWESOME one bro...really nice msg u r giving to us...thnxx....keep... writing
Anonymous said…
Nice story