The Hidden Part.

"Hey, give him a slap yaar, pagal kahin ka."

" I think we should debarred him from the village, right?"

"Hey buddies, but don't miss the chance to beat him hard."

And whole group of well educated cultured people started laughing.

I saw a group of people annoying a mad person near highway. The victim was lied on the ground with great pain. He seemed to be 22-25 old guy and was raving some English sentences. May be he was educated. His dress was too dirty and ragged. He had long beard and and curly hairs. He was with a dirty bag and was caring it like a vault.

Suddenly someone hit him with a strong stick. The impact was so hard that he stood unconscious. His head started blooding. Everyone nearby found goose bumps over there body. Some peoples along with the guilt ran away.

I with help of other two peoples took him into a hospital. I was so much scared. The doctor gave us sympathy and started operating him.

My heart was shattered. I thought of running out from all this but humanity won. I decided to stay right by himself. I got surprised to see the flash back.

I was seated on a desk outside the operation theater, and was stunned. I saw his bag near the door. I picked the bag. I found his ID card wrapped in plastic paper. I surprised to see his identities. He was completing his graduation from a reputed college where no one generally get admission. I saw a offer letter of training program in USA due to merit of excellence. I got shocked. I found a old diary.

The diary was titled as "The hidden part". I thought it must be a love story so I decided not to read, because I stayed no more interested in reading love stories. So I opened the last page...

August 23, 2014...

"She was front of me, seated on the seat of bus which was just ahead of mine, but too much far from me. I was dying to speak with her, but was unable. My mouth was locked by the lonely, fearful heart. I kept my head on the back hanker of her seat, with a great pain of sorrow. I cried a lot, like I was rested on her shoulder, and trying to explain my feelings with a broken heart, and was writhe to take a single breath.

That was my last journey with her, because that was the last day of college. Finally the destination came. She got up from the seat, and her cute "lat of hair" wake me up from the war of heart and reality by passing over my face which was swimming in the ocean of tears.
I followed her. I was scaring to take her name, because I was her guilt, and my mistake was that I love her a lot more than anything in this world. The complicated educational path took us away from each other, and she just forgot me after that. But I was the one who love her more than anyone else. So she was the core of my heart, besides she was the password to my life.

Finally the silence broke. I took a chance to speak to her . I tried to explain my feelings in front of her, but she stood silenced without uttering a single word. Her silence was telling me that she have forgotten all the memories to which we both only were the proof.

Finally a tear rolled from my right eye. She diverted her face from mine and pass away. It was a great long lasting pain to my heart which I was unable to bear. I sat over my knees by standing my head over my arms and was crying only. I took a glance in my past to see my attitude which took her away from me....

Finally I took a last breath of my life. She was walking in front of mine and didn't tried to took a final view of my body..... "

I surprised to see the phrase in real, "People gets mad in love" . That day I come to know, there is a reason behind madness of every mad person. Situation used to made them mad.

At the same time the red bulb got green.

The door opened and Doctors came outside.
I got up with a heavy heart...
And then the Doctor replied,

"He is no more...sorry."

A story by
PRUSHOTAM.

Comments