End of week..

This week is about to end.
I haven't posted my views lately so I thought to post now. Well, you know better late than never.

OK, this whole week was not up to what i had expected but it is quite alright sometimes to accept what you have absorbed instead of crying foul over lost things.

This weak was little good for me.
as a Mozillian I got chance to attend GMRT SCIENCE EXHIBITION at Pune .
it was great feeling for me to represent MOZILLA INDIA at this type of biggest event where more than 20000 peoples come more than 200 projects and 25 communities take participate .

i learned lots of things ,i meet with so many peoples who are really a grat personality in there feild .some of them are Akshat
bhaiya,Aarti,Nikhil ,shirishji and all the other members of foss community.
they all keep the environment very enjoyable .

At that place i learn lots of life lessions and got knowledge which is beyond the books .

it was also a great feeling to travel pune via bike for that i m thankful to Ronit ,really buddy you make this jurney awesome.

I learned that untill i start keeping short term goals, i shall never succeed. One cannot reach the top of the tower without taking small steps.

I am currently preparing for my exam and started reading some text books but unfortunately i m not able to concentrate in books actually main reason was  its not that much interesting as PHP or Python . But still as i have to pass so need to study at least little bit...

Despite few failures this week & being under stress due to certain things, I feel alive because I didn't give up on life yet & God was there this whole week to help me whenever i was down. :)

Comments

Unknown said…
Great work Ankit..!!
Keep it up...